Discover 5 Essential Ayurvedic Remedies
You’ve probably heard of or tried remedies from Ayurveda, an ancient healing tradition in India.
But have you found an approach (or teacher) that has made this comprehensive system easy for you to use?
Ayurveda is quite accessible (and practical), giving you simple and effective remedies to address anxiety, stress, and hormones — and improve your mental clarity, sleep, hair, skin, and more…
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a complimentary virtual workshop with world-renowned Ayurvedic herbalist and teacher Dr. K.P. Khalsa on Wednesday, May 23 (replay on Saturday).
Join me for 5 Essential Ayurvedic Remedies for Healing & Living Disease-Free: Discover How to Apply Triphala, Shatavari, Gotu Kola & More.
K.P., one of the world’s experts in herbalism, has a grounded, systematic approach, allowing you to easily apply — with the right dosages for your body — Ayurveda remedies to balance your body’s three primary metabolic forces known as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
During this illuminating online workshop, you’ll discover:
- How you can safely apply Ayurvedic herbalism for your healing and health — without having to learn and apply a whole new system
- A set of potent antioxidants known as the Triphala
- An anti-inflammatory remedy to help curb disease
- Ashwagandha, a common Ayurvedic herb for decreasing anxiety
- Shatavari, a special remedy for women for anti-aging and treating menopause
- How you can improve your mental clarity and focus, using an herb called Gotu Kola
In addition to his 47 years of experience in natural medicine, Dr. Khalsa offers practical applications for healing and balancing the body, rather than a “mystical” approach, which is common in Ayurveda.
So do join me to discover how to apply 5 essential Ayurvedic remedies to decrease inflammation, improve your digestion, strengthen your immunity, and more!
If you’re interested in preventing and healing inflammation and aging-related illnesses and conditions, don’t miss this free hour with world-renowned Ayurveda doctor and teacher Dr. Khalsa.