Access the energetic and spiritual dimensions of prana and qi for deep healing
Perhaps you’ve experienced the power of botanical healing from Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, and other ancient traditions… and maybe energy medicine as well.
Even if you’ve migrated from traditional medicine to plant medicine or energy medicine, it can be easy to stay focused on treating a specific symptom with a specific remedy or practice — missing out entirely on the deeper (and more holistic) levels of healing that are available to you.
To truly transform your health and wellbeing, you need to move “beyond plant medicine” and into the energetic and spiritual dimensions of prana and qi — the very life force and healing property within you, within plants, and in the world around you.
On Wednesday, February 13, world-renowned plant medicine pioneer David Crow will show you how you can attune to these energies for deeper, sustained health and wellbeing during a FREE video event, Beyond Plant Medicine: 5 Keys to Unlock the Mysteries of Prana & Qi Through Meditation, Herbs & Essential Oils.
- The nature of different types of prana and chi and how they influence healing and spiritual evolution
- A simple practice to help you directly perceive different levels of prana and qi in bodily sensations and the sense organs
- An understanding of your profound biological unity with nature and the cosmos
- Herbs and essential oils for different types of prana and qi
- Insights to open your mind and body to the “miracles of life” processes that are happening all around you, in every moment
During this illuminating hour you’ll expand your understanding and application of plant medicine… and begin to perceive the healing mysteries and spiritual dimensions of the body — as understood by Ayurvedic, Tibetan, and Chinese medicine.
In Beyond Plant Medicine: 5 Keys to Unlock the Mysteries of Prana & Qi Through Meditation, Herbs & Essential Oils, David Crow will help you go beyond focusing on treating specific symptoms with specific plant remedies — so that you can open to the deeper levels of healing available to you through the prana and qi of plant medicine.