Have you used herbs for your health and personal care?
Are you looking to deepen your knowledge (or learn for the first time!) how to prepare herbal remedies for yourself and your family?
You can take your health into your own hands by growing the herbs you need — AND create your own herbal remedies from the plants already growing in your garden…
Plants offer tremendous healing benefits that include rebuilding your immune system, detoxifying your organs and tissues, and even slowing the aging process. And there are an infinite number of ways you can bring plants into your life and use them safely and effectively to enhance your wellbeing.
Even ornamental flowers or common weeds like dandelion, plantain, and horsetail can be effective remedies and have powerful healing effects…
Would you like to receive tools and methods for practically applying nature’s healing principles for self-care and radiant health?
Join plant medicine expert Chanchal Cabrera for a virtual workshop — at no charge — on Wednesday, June 20:
How to Grow Your Own Herbal Medicine: Discover Botanical Remedies, Forest Therapy & Ancient Secrets for Accessing the Healing Power of the Natural World
In this special free event, Chanchal, a medical herbalist and horticulture therapist with 35 years of clinical experience, will explain why herbs are critical for both personal and planetary health.
- Why herbal medicine matters for you and your family
- The science and evidence behind natural medicines
- Tools and methods for practically applying nature’s healing principles for self-care
- Biophilia — the innate, inherent resonance and connection we feel with plants, with nature, and all that is alive and vital
- How to use gardening and growing plants for horticulture therapy
- How to harvest herbs and process them into herbal medicines
- Suggested combinations of herbs to grow for a range of concerns — from colds and flu to menopause, indigestion & insomnia
When we connect with the deep sentience, wisdom, and healing power within the plant “kin-dom,” our eyes are opened to new realms of knowledge, and we come home to our bodies and our lives in a different way!
If you’d like to discover how to use medicinal plants to help you feel more centered, healthy, and vibrant–– AND to deepen your appreciation of the interconnectedness of all life on Earth –– register now for: How to Grow Your Own Herbal Medicine: Discover Botanical Remedies, Forest Therapy & Ancient Secrets for Accessing the Healing Power of the Natural World.