Connect with the spirit of plants for deeper mind-body-spirit healing
Perhaps you enjoy gardening and have grown medicinal plants and herbs to support your healing and optimal health…
But did you know there’s a feminine way of plant medicine –– a way of working with the Earth and more deeply connecting with its healing plants –– which can nourish you and these growing “beings”?
It can even help recharge you to better navigate life’s many stressors –– from the workplace to family life to the challenges of aging.
On Thursday, February 7, herbalist, gardener, and author Deb Soule will share some of the medicinal plants and tonic herbs most valued for healing qualities specific to women’s health –– remedies to help women heal and thrive during different cycles of our lives — in a FREE virtual event, Discovering the Feminine Way of Plant Medicine: Healing Through the Wisdom of Natural Remedies, Rhythms & Relationships.
Deb has over 30 years experience with growing, preparing, and using medicinal herbs, and her approach to herbalism is intimately tied to her view of the Earth as a living being.
During this virtual event, you’ll discover:
- How dandelion can help to balance women’s hormonal shifts, particularly through menopause
- Why biodynamic farming tracks the lunar rhythms particularly closely, leading to the best times to plant and harvest for greater vitality
- How 3 different tonic herbs work in the different seasons of a woman’s life
- Why it’s valuable to use different tonics in summer, fall, winter, and spring (which is especially important when you have distinct local seasons)
- How you can connect with the spirit of a plant, which can lead to a deeper level of mind-body-spirit healing and realignment that goes beyond the physical level
Throughout the ages, women have called upon medicinal plants to nurture their relationship with the Earth, the cosmos, their spirituality, and their bodies.
If you, too, feel called to create greater harmony and healing of your body, mind, and spirit –– and that of the Earth –– do join Deb for this enriching hour-long event
If you’d like to open to the feminine way of relating to plant medicine by incorporating reciprocity, lunar and solar rhythms, and plant “spirits” into your approach to herbalism, register now for: Discovering the Feminine Way of Plant Medicine: Healing Through the Wisdom of Natural Remedies, Rhythms & Relationships.