Anti-Aging Plant Medicine: 4 Herbs to Boost Brain Health, Improve Memory & Increase Vitality
If you’d like to lengthen your life while staying vigorously healthy and alert every step of the way, acclaimed herbalist K.P. Khalsa has two words for you…
In fact, simply calling herbal remedies effective is an understatement. They are often dynamic, dramatic, and life-changing.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to a free video event with K.P. on Wednesday, February 5. Please join us for Unlock the Power of Anti-Aging Plant Medicine: 4 Herbs to Boost Brain Health, Improve Memory & Increase Vitality.
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- The 4 go-to anti-aging herbs K.P. uses in his practice — gotu kola, ashwagandha, reishi, and calamus
- Which herbs match your needs and exactly how to use them
- Tips for determining the dose you’ll need — because herbs are milder than drugs and formulated differently, there’s specific information to keep in mind
- How to incorporate these anti-aging herbs into your life to produce powerful results — and set the stage for lifelong health, starting now
- Why herbal medicine tends to be among the least-understood health remedy
You’ll also hear K.P.’s three keys to getting great results with plant medicine, each one of which is crucial to using herbal remedies successfully.
Join us to find out how to live a longer, healthier, more enjoyable life with the help of plant medicine!
In this free hour, world-renowned herbalist and teacher Dr. K.P. Khalsa will share practical suggestions to make herbal medicine work for you — while helping you identify and tune out the misinformation you’ve been fed along the way.