Did you know that the power to heal was all around you in the natural world?
Since the dawn of humanity, people from across the globe have used what was in “nature’s pharmacy” to heal themselves — botanical treatments, healing tinctures, and medicinal remedies from the herbs, flowers, and flora that surrounded them.
The advances of modern medicine are truly miraculous. Yet, as we continue to push the boundaries of scientific frontiers, we’ve too often lost touch with our biological and spiritual connection to nature, and the healing power that comes through our plant allies.
That’s why we’re so passionate about inviting you to join us for The Plant Medicine Summit, where you’ll discover how plants can purify, rejuvenate, and evolve us — as they sharpen our minds, extend our lives, and deepen our connection with this blessed planet.
Free Online Event
The Plant Medicine Summit
March 18-22, 2019
They’re sharing with you practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants, and essential oils to revitalize your health, your community, and our planet.
Feel free to join us in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this groundbreaking 5-day summit, you’ll discover:
- Plants for lowering stress, plus 3 healing treasures in nature’s pharmacy
- Medicinal plants to transform sadness, grief, and depression — and deepen your connection with Spirit
- The gut-brain connection and how a plant-based diet and medicinal spices can sharpen your mind
- Key principles of Ayurvedic Herbalism in treating lung, breast, and prostate cancer
- Natural remedies for effective treatment and relief of headaches — from tension to migraine
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- The secret language of plants and how you can communicate with our wise biological “allies” for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing
- The healing properties of different medicinal mushrooms — and how to easily prepare and apply them
- One of the leading causes of many health conditions, plus 3 herbs to rebalance your limbic system
- The fascinating alchemical process of “living preparations” of plants, which can support all levels of your being
- Risks of using plant medicine with prescription drugs (not all interactions are safe)
- The healing power of herbal medicine in mainstream healthcare and hospitals — with inspiring patient stories and breakthrough research
… and MUCH more!
The Plant Medicine Summit will benefit anyone who is intrigued by the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine as well as professionals across multiple disciplines who work with herbs, plants, oils, energetics or the environment.
Whether you’re experimenting with herbal gardening, supplementing your diet, seeking to treat a disease, or looking for tips on working with clients, you’ll find eye-opening sessions that will inspire, educate, and empower you.
Join a vibrant global community and an amazing panel of presenters to discover the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden or pick up in your neighborhood!
Here’s what some past participants had to say about David Crow and The Plant Medicine Summit…
I have been using herbs for a long time, without full knowledge of what each herb can do and treat. I am now able to classify herbs in many different ways and now know how and when to take them for healt, and wellbeing.
— Helen Kobin, Chester, New Jersey
David Crow was amazing and had an incredible wealth of information to share! The course showed me that there are many options to heal naturally, and the most important thing is to responsibly try the individual herbs and note their benefits. Basically, ”make haste slowly.”
— Andrea Lacedonia, Willits, California
As a functional medicine physician who is very used to looking at botanic medicine from the point of Western science, this course expanded my appreciation and understanding of the incredible wisdom of their traditional use.
— Allyne Rosenthal, D.C., Chicago, Illinois
David is a wonderful teacher; he explains things so everyone can understand. I was also very impressed with the layout of the course… very easy, start at the beginning, work your way though, and achieve better health. My digestive problems are gone, I am experiencing more energy, clarity of mind and joy… thank you, David, you went far and beyond my expectations.
— Dianne DeVriendt, Ontario Canada
As one who already had a few years of study in this. I was amazed and delighted many times with the depth of insight I gained regularly. A truly amazing teacher.
— Bronwyn Norris, Kingston, Ontario