Discover how to separate valid health advice from aggressive marketing claims
Have you had trouble sorting out valid health advice from questionable marketing claims?
Have you consulted with doctors and practitioners and received multiple — and sometimes conflicting — diagnoses, medications, herbal remedies, and supplements?
In seeking healing for yourself and your loved ones, it’s no surprise that you might feel confused and frustrated — and tired of spending money on products that promise dubious benefits.
Yet, how do you separate misleading or irrelevant information from genuine proven and time-tested knowledge and wisdom? How do you create an individualized program with the right herbs at the right doses when you’re told that everything will be beneficial?
And for those of us who are under the care of allopathic physicians, how do we safely integrate their treatments with natural medicine to reduce risk and maximize therapeutic benefits?
Celebrated plant medicine pioneer David Crow can show you how to think like a clinical herbalist to help heal autoimmune illness, digestive issues, cancer treatment side effects, and other modern epidemics.
On Saturday, December 7, David will share state-of-the-art natural healing treatments — including specific, highly effective herbs for chronic conditions — during a FREE video event, Healing Modern Epidemics with Plant Medicine: How to Avoid Pop Medicine & Trendy Diagnoses to Find Real Solutions.
During this free online event, you’ll discover:
- State-of-the art principles of self-care using plant medicine to help you heal illness, prevent relapse, support allopathic treatments, and “think like a clinician”
- How to avoid trendy diagnoses and treatments for today’s epidemic health challenges — and find real solutions
- False marketing claims you need to watch out for — from essential oil products to the “boosts” you add to your smoothies
- Expert advice to help you reorganize or start your family’s plant medicine pharmacy — without filling it with costly, ineffective, and potentially unsafe products
- Little-known herbs that are highly effective for specific conditions — to add to your plant medicine pharmacy
As David has demonstrated, the therapeutic benefits of medicinal plants have been validated through evidence-based research. But for the average person, knowing how to apply specific herbs to specific health challenges remains a mystery.
However, there are universal principles and guidelines for using herbs, which can greatly reduce the confusion in your search for remedies for both simple and complex conditions.
Discover more about how YOU can make true progress in healing yourself and others…
If you want to feel secure that you’ve received an accurate diagnosis and treatment for a health challenge, master herbalist David Crow can guide you to think like a clinical herbalist.
In this free online event, David will share with you myths, common misdiagnoses, and questionable treatments — and show you how to apply plant medicine sanely, safely, and affordably.